I think we're all familiar with Murphy's Law. It felt like one of those days when it came trying to go rowboating today. Light rain in the morning was fine, afterall, who doesn't enjoy a nice trip down a river with a light drizzle? Unfortunately, the rain became more intense and with the temperature where it was, it felt like it was freezing. We took a look at the radar and it didn't show any signs of slowing down. So, we decided to cancel/postpone the trip to another day (TBA). Of course, the reliable radar appeared to let us down (Shocking, I know) and it cleared up enough that we would have been okay rowing during our alloted time slot.
Nicely played Mother Nature, nicely played.
We will try to reschedule and I will let you know as soon as that happens. Thanks for your understanding!
No comments:
Post a Comment