All poems are typed by their original author.
Rome is and amazing place.
It's a good thing it's not in space.
Because we wouldn't be able to visit it.
We might fall into a space pit.
If you visit Rome don't forget your suitcase!
-Ashley H.
Yesterday I saw a nightmare
Its feet were flaming just like its hair
It was glowing nice and bright
On that dark and dusky night
As it ran away I swear I was the only one there
-Claudia B.
Billy the bear wasn't fair
He didn't have any care
Then along came a clown
It pushed him down
Then Billy the bear had a scare
-Molly W
There once was a girl named Callie
Who lived in a HUGE valley
And she never ate corn
Because when she was born
There was a BIG anti-corn ralley
-Sarah
There once was a girl named Bella
who dated a good looking fella.
His name was Devin.
He looked more like a Kevin.
They got caught kissing under an umbrella!
-Becca
Cupcakes are nice
but then the mice
ate them to bits
until it was quits
at least I still have lice
-Sydney
There was a fork
Who wanted a spork
HIs name was Bart
He liked to fart
Then wanted some pork
- Olivia Wettstein
There was a guy named Brown
Who liked to frown
He was always sad
When he got mad
And he always looked down
- Maria
There once was a boy named Frank
Who tried to rob a bank
But it turned out bad
Because his dad
Was the cop with the top rank
-Callie
Thre is a guy named Bart,
he really loved to fart,
once he smelt it,
he surely felt it,
oh no not in the cart,
-Cristian
There once was a guy from Maine,
It was weight that he started to gain,
He tried to get thin,
And didn't win,
So then he became insane.
-Alex W.
There once was a girl named Molly
she wanted to own her own collie
with watery eyes
she screams and she cries
'till I have one I'll never be jolly
Molly M
There was a girl named Grace
who ran a race
she didn't win
because of her twin
who made her fall on her face.
~Grace
Once there was a man named Aaron
Who followed the Red Barron
But then he got shot down
And put on a frown
Until he saw Sherron.
-Nathan
There once was a man named Baller
his friend was a lot smaller
he ate some pie
hurt his eye
then he grew much taller
-Nate
In the rain I saw a sad clown
it had a really big frown
I walked up to it and it ran out if sight
I didn't mean to give it a fright
I was only gonna' gove it a gown
-Dakota T.
No comments:
Post a Comment